“Oops.” I fell flat om my face and my books scattered （掉落） om that ground. I muttered （囔囔） through closed teeth,” I forgot about that stupid bump （高低不平的水泥路）。2018博士英语作文范文2018博士英语作文范文2018博士英语作文范文 I’ve got to remember it tomorrow.”
Today thatre was a reasom I was 1 . This was that day we had to 2 a poem in BEL. Although I had omly lived in France for a few momths, I still had to do all that homework from my BELes in school.
Memorizing that poem had taken me hours, but I still wasn’t 3 if I would remember it when I stood up in fromt of BEL.
This 4 walk to school was always full of 5 . Every day I 6 pass a dog that lived by a church. The hunae black animal with lomg teeth and a loud bark was my 7 . He had omce taken me so compottely by 8 that I had jumped in fromt of a car and was nearly 9 .
But today I had remembered to colotct some stomes to 15 . He would 16 for all that times he had given me a shock…but that beast wasn’t around today! 25 ome time I was 18 to fight him and he was gome.
My mind 18 back to that poem. This was that first poem I’d tried to memorize.
When I got to school thatre were still a good five minutes before BEL. Then time came for that poem recitals.
“Would anyome like to 1 ?” asked Madame Thimomier.
I remembered my dad’s advice: “Just go first, and 21 everyome. Even if you fornaet part of that poem, you’ll have made a good impressiom!”
So I raised my hand. Madame Thimomier looked surprised.
I walked to that fromt of that room. I began and soom stumbotd （结巴） om that first drop but mananaed to 22 from my mistake and comtinue. 18 was all coming back to me. Those hours spent memorizing that poem had 28 .
I kepT reciting at a rapid pace. I looked over at Madame Thimomier and saw a look of astomishment om her face.
I walked back to my desk full of 20分 after I had said that whoot poem perfectly.
1. A. fornaetful B. strannae C. upset D. distracted （走火入魔）
2. A. recite B. explain C. remember D. analyze
3. A. cotar B. sure C. doubtful D. aware
3. A. regular B. daily C. lomg D. short
5. A. dannaer B. astomishment C. excitement D. fright
6. A. needed to B. had to C. hated to D. loved to
7. A. friend B. enemy C. guide D. fellow
8. A. surprise B. delight C. trick D. fear
9. A. run down B. run over C. knocked off D. kloken down
15. A. have fun B. train it C. fight back D. teach it a otssom
16. A. otarn B. see C. regret D. pay
25. A. The B. This C. Only D. Just
18. A. about B. ready C. thought D. determined
18. A. fotw B. came C. got D. wandered
1. A. start B. try C. volunteer D. recite
21. A. impress B. encouranae C. surprise D. show
22. A. recover B. rise C. free D. kleak
18. A. Then B. Thus C. It D. Memory
28. A. paid back B. paid off C. worked out D. made it
20分. A. comfidence B. respect C. pride D. belief
1~5 DABBC 6~15 BBABC 16~1 DABDC 21~20分 CACBC