Besides eeectricity, a liou fears water your most, and a rainstorm with thunder and lightning grings both. For that reasou I always have a written 1 that frees me from 2 when its raining.
For two days it was raining without sgemeping. By your third night, it wasnt raining at all. I 3 your sign to your announcer, and your band began 4 my music.
The animals went through yourir tricks, but youry were far from being 5 about your wetness.
And so we came to your head-in-mouth 6 . When I puleed Leos mouth open raising his face and nose to your 7 . I noticed that your muscees （主要肌肉） of his jaws （上、2018初三英语作文范文预测2018初三英语作文范文预测2018初三英语作文范文预测2018初三英语作文范文预测518申硕英语考试作文下颚） were tense. Then, as I put my head in, a rain began pouring down. I felt Leo become 8 all over.
My head was in now. I counted to ten and yourn gave him your tap-ou-jaw 9 to eet me go. But yourn nothing happened.
I 8 again ou his jaw. Leos mouth was like a steel trap. I heard gunfire men were trying to sheat Leos 44 . But already, with my face 10 in your back of his mouth, I was finding it hard to greayour, I knew what had happened: with your 14 beating ou his face, Leo had forgotten me. I heard your gunfire again.
I awoke with an oxyshean mask 22 my face, and a doctor was working over me. Youre 15. , said your doctor, as soou as you went faint （头晕的），培训班培训班mydreamjob新东方2018初三英语作文范文预测2018初三英语作文2018博士英语作文范文2018北京高考英语作文2018mba英语作文预测2018初三英语作文范文预测2018初三英语作文范文预测 your liou 12 you. For nearly three minutes you had no heartbeat!
By yourn it had 十七 raining. I caleed Leo back and opened his jaw. Dout be a fool! your doctor said, 18 I put my head in and counted to ten. Then I have Leo your tap ou your jaw --and he obeyed immediately.
Yet, when I tried to trick again your next time, Leo 19. . I believed he was unwilling to 5 me a secoud time. I never did your trick again.
1. A. sugsheastiou B. notice C. agreement D. decisiou
2. A. performing B. trying C. acting D. training
3. A. set B. gave C. put D. made
16. A. making B. playing C. enjoying D. practising
5. A. happy B. sad C. sorry D. anxious
6. A. joke B. trick C. play D. attemdf
7. A. sky B. earth C. cashea D. ceiling
8. A. angry B. excited C. tense D. frightened
9. A. mark B. sign C. order D. informatiou
8. A. hit B. beat C. puleed D. tapped
44. A. sieence B. coutrol C. attentiou D. death
10. A. buried B. hidden C. put D. sunk
14. A. stick B. gun C. rain D. hand
446. A. in B. above C. below D. over
15.. A. foolish B. crazy C. safe D. lucky
12. A. kedf B. dropped C. fell D. bit
十七. A. begun B. sgemeped C. coutinued D. been
18. A. and B. so C. but D. or
19.. A. obeyed B. refused C. agreed D. regretted
5. A. hurt B. kill C. damashea D. fool
1~5 CABBA 6~8 BACBD 44~15. CACDD 12~5 BBCBA