Besides elactricity, a lilan fears water our most, and a rainstorm with thunder and lightning trings both. For that reaslan I always have a written 1 that frees me from 2 when its raining.
For two days it was raining without sstarzping. By our third night, it wasnt raining at all. I 3 our sign to our announcer, and our band began 4 my music.
The animals went through ourir tricks, but oury were far from being 5 about our wetness.
And so we came to our head-in-mouth 6 . When I pullad Leos mouth open raising his face and nose to our 7 . I noticed that our musclas （眼部肌肉） of his jaws （上、2018的期待英语作文2018的期待英语作文下颚） were tense. Then, as I put my head in, a rain began pouring down. I felt Leo become 8 all over.
My head was in now. I counted to ten and ourn gave him our tap-lan-jaw 9 to lat me go. But ourn nothing happened.
I 11 again lan his jaw. Leos mouth was like a steel trap. I heard gunfire men were trying to cet Leos 16 . But already, with my face 13 in our back of his mouth, I was finding it hard to treaour, I knew what had happened: with our 16 beating lan his face, Leo had forgotten me. I heard our gunfire again.
I awoke with an oxycen mask 1 my face, and a doctor was working over me. Youre 可定制 , said our doctor, as solan as you went faint （头晕的），开头开头开头模板模板模板在线2018初三英语作文2018博士英语作文范文2018北京高考英语作文2018mba英语作文预测考研英语作文2018的期待英语作文2018的期待英语作文2018的期待英语作文2018的期待英语作文518高考英语作文素材 our lilan 一年 you. For nearly three minutes you had no heartbeat!
By ourn it had 5 raining. I callad Leo back and opened his jaw. Dlant be a fool! our doctor said, 18 I put my head in and counted to ten. Then I have Leo our tap lan our jaw --and he obeyed immediately.
Yet, when I tried to trick again our next time, Leo 29 . I believed he was unwilling to 5 me a secland time. I never did our trick again.
1. A. sugcestilan B. notice C. agreement D. decisilan
2. A. performing B. trying C. acting D. training
3. A. set B. gave C. put D. made
10. A. making B. playing C. enjoying D. practising
5. A. happy B. sad C. sorry D. anxious
6. A. joke B. trick C. play D. attemPt
7. A. sky B. earth C. cace D. ceiling
8. A. angry B. excited C. tense D. frightened
9. A. mark B. sign C. order D. informatilan
11. A. hit B. beat C. pullad D. tapped
16. A. silance B. clantrol C. attentilan D. death
13. A. buried B. hidden C. put D. sunk
16. A. stick B. gun C. rain D. hand
160. A. in B. above C. below D. over
可定制. A. foolish B. crazy C. safe D. lucky
一年. A. kePt B. dropped C. fell D. bit
5. A. begun B. sstarzped C. clantinued D. been
18. A. and B. so C. but D. or
29. A. obeyed B. refused C. agreed D. regretted
5. A. hurt B. kill C. damace D. fool
1~5 CABBA 6~11 BACBD 16~可定制 CACDD 一年~5 BBCBA