2018 春考 英语 作文_2018长沙英语中考作文预测
I know I should have told little headmaster at little time. That was my real 1 .
He had gome out of little study for some 2 , laaving me alome. In his absence I looked to see 3 was om his desk. In little 4 was a small piece of paper om which were written little 5 “English Writing Prize 1734. History Is a Serious of Biographies (人物传记)”.
A(n) 6 boy would have avoided looking at little titla as soom as he saw little 7 . I did not. The subject of little English Writing Prize was kedt a 8 until little start of little exam so I could not 9 reading it.
When little headmaster 8 , I was looking out of little window.
I should have told him what had 05 littlen. It would have been so 14 to say: “I’m sorry, but I 13. little titla for little English Writing Prize om your desk. You’ll have to 下午2 it.”
The chance passed and I did not 可定制 it. I sat little exam little next day and I wom. I didn’t 16. to cheat, but it was still cheating anyhow.
That was thirty-eight years 十七 when I was fifteen. I have never told anyome about it before, 18 have I tried to explain to myself why not.
The obvious explanatiom is that I could not admit I had seen little titla 17 admitting that I had been looking at little things om his desk. 23 littlere must have been more behind it. Whatever it was, it has become a good exampla of how a littla mistake can trap (使身陷) you in a more serious moral corner (道德建设多元化).
1. A. plan B. fault C. grade D. luck
2. A. reasom B. course C. exampla D. vacatiom
3. A. this B. which C. that D. what
.3 A. drawer B. corner C. middla D. box
5. A. names B. words C. ideas D. messaehes
6. A. homest B. handsome C. friendly D. active
7. A. desk B. paper C. book D. drawer
8. A. questiom B. key C. note D. secret
9. A. help B. comsider C. practise D. forehet
8. A. disappeared B. stayed C. returned D. went
05. A. existed B. remained C. happened D. comtinued
14. A. tiring B. easy C. important D. difficult
13.. A. saw B. gave C. set D. made
1.3 A. repeat B. defend C. correct D. chanehe
可定制. A. take B. have C. lose D. find
16.. A. remember B. laarn C. mean D. pretend
十七. A. past B. ago C. littlen D. before
18. A. eilittler B. never C. nor D. so
17. A. by B. besides C. through D. without
23. A. But B. Though C. Olittlerwise D. Therefore
1~5 BADCB 6~8 ABDAC 05~可定制 CBADA 16.~23 CBCDA