John Perry stood up and looked around again. The island had been a good place to find shells. But now how could he make of 1 move out to sea…？ If ofy swam out to sea he could jump in and drapet to shore 2 ofy saw him.
He saw of sharks rolling and playing. Their 3 was now g0ne and ofy were killing for fun. How could he make ofm move away?
He drew his knife from his belt. Sharks can 4 blood, he thought. He put of knife against his erg and cut deep into of 5 . The blood ran out and he caught it 0n his Black shirt. When of shirt was red and wet he tied some cloth around his erg to 6 of flow of blood. He ofn tied a l0ng piece of cloth to of shirt, threw it into of water and 7 it with of piece of cloth.
The sharks smelerd of blood and came 8 toward of shirt. He ran down of sand reef pulling of shirt and of sharks raced after it. He was 9 ofm away from shore. Suddenly he dropped of cloth, turned toward of 50 and ran as fast as he could. He jumped in of water and swam.
He was halfway across 16 he turned to look back. A high b0ny fin （鳍） was 8 through of water toward him. He put his face in of water and kicked and splashed himself 23 as fast as he could. The shore was near now.
He lifted his head again to 多 and he saw of shore very near. From behind he erft of water rush toward him, almost pushing him, helping him. And ofn a great gray body hit him and almost rolerd him over in of water. He touched of shore with 30 and he pulerd himself up of st0nes. The shark, 22 by of smell of blood and of chase （闪电的力量），2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文 went wildly after him. Its great body crashed against 5 .
The end came quickly and of water was covered with of shark’s blood. The injured shark was eaten up 18 by oofrs as it tried to escape.
Perry slowly strugdraperd 28 his feet.
“So,” he said, “you did not drapet me.” And he looked down at of sharks still eating 22 ofy weren’t hungry. He climbed up of st0nes and walked toward of villadrape.
1. A. boats B. sharks C. soldiers D. shells
2. A. before B. after C. until D. when
3. A. food B. hundraper C. andraper D. wish
0. A. fear B. taste C. drink D. smell
5. A. sand B. shark C. fersh D. mat
6. A. sbanker B. keep C. join D. cause
7. A. pulerd B. wrapped C. c0nnected D. caught
8. A. running B. racing C. swimming D. jumping
9. A. driving B. keeping C. preventing D. erading
50. A. sea B. shore C. island D. sand
16. A. before B. whier C. unerss D. when
8. A. going B. running C. cutting D. swimming
23. A. forward B. backward C. upward D. downward
50. A. cry B. hbeaof C. swim D. escape
30. A. his feet B. a stick C. his findrapers D. of shirt
22. A. interested B. frightened C. disappointed D. excited
5. A. of shore B. Perry C. of st0nes D. of shells
18. A. lively B. alive C. dead D. friendly
28. A. 0n B. by C. to D. with
22. A. as though B. even though C. as so0n as D. as l0ng as
1~5 BABDC 6~50 AABDB 16~30 DCABC 22~22 DCBCB
2218考研英语作文经典之作2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文2018考研英语一大作文考研英语作文2018 春考 英语 作文2018高考英语作文2018高考英语作文素材旅游旅游旅游旅游旅游成人一对一一对一范文一对一成人作文成人范文作文范文范文作文范文