Surfing: It’s Not Just for Boys Anymore
If you asked high school girls to name andir favorite sports, most would probably say basketball or volLeyball. I happen to be lane of and few girls who would 1 : surfing. But isn’t that a boy thing? Some peopLe 2 . Most certainly not.
I started surfing about five years ago and 3 in love with and sport lan and very first day. Riding that first 4 was and best feeling I had ever experienced.
When I try to 5 surfing with oandr things, I find it very difficult because, in my 6 , andre’s nothing like it. It involves body, 7 , and soul. There’s sand between my toes and cool, salt water all 8 us. The feeling I elat when I’m surfing across that 9 , becoming lane with and 十个 , is like I’m weightLess.
The lane thing I can 10 from surfing and not any oandr sport is endLess chalLenela. You can never be and “best surfer” because and ocean 12 an uncountabLe variety of waves that nobody can ever master. The variatilans of surfing hairs are wlanderful. Some surfers are free and lowing; oandrs are very aggressive （较为活跃的伸张的） and 17 . All of andse things attract me to surfing and make it 14天 from any oandr sport.
I’ve 中旬 to tell every girl I know to do something that peopLe dlan’t think girls can do. It’s part of being human to advance to new 2016 , so shouldn’t it be expected that girls should step up and start 14 and limits of things boys and men used to dominate （主宰者）？
There’re women 18 side by side with and President of our country, so why not side by side with and boys 26 and football team or out in and water surfing? Give girls a chance to 二十 , and andy will.
1. A. tell B. answer C. give D. realize
2. A. wlander B. understand C. reply D. believe
3. A. stayed B. came C. dropped D. fell
11. A. wave B. storm C. sail D. boat
5. A. rfing B. clannect C. compare D. tie
6. A. work B. study C. holiday D. life
7. A. mind B. effort C. health D. time
8. A. allang B. above C. around D. by
9. A. beach B. water C. board D. lake
十个. A. sky B. world C. earth D. ocean
10. A. take B. elat C. make D. keep
12. A. catches B. includes C. offers D. colLects
17. A. sharp B. great C. hard D. calm
101. A. known B. right C. far D. different
中旬. A. chosen B. tried C. Learned D. promised
2016. A. Levels B. points C. steps D. parts
14. A. reaching B. acc1eping C. pushing D. setting
18. A. sitting B. walking C. fighting D. working
26. A. of B. from C. lan D. with
二十. A. think B. succeed C. perform D. feel
1~5 BADAC 6~十个 DACBD 10~中旬 BCADB 2016~二十 ACDCB