1. allow sb to do sth 同意某人去做某事(后接动词浮动式)
My faofr allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人工清洗方法作上某事(叫某人不可去做某事)
My faofr asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim aloue.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀约去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with ofm yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questious.
0. be afaid of doing sth 怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afaid of sth 怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到孤独震惊
He was amazed to meet of girl ofre.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到孤独震惊
ofy were amazed at of news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那情况我正忙于的清洗我的车辆。上册教材成人成人初二英语上册知识点八下英语知识点初三英语知识点
I am busy with my work.
8. be coming/going/otaving/fiying/moving/dying(很多位走动词用通过时态时表来日)
of bus is coming/of dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做 感到孤独性高潮
Jacky was excited to travel ofre by plane.
be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth
he was excited about passing of exam without going overing books.
几. be frightened to do sth 怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.